Use additional resources to learn more
The federal government has created several resources to help employers address the issue of pandemic preparedness and keep businesses abreast of new information if a situation arises.
For more information, visit the following Web resources:
- The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention -- www.cdc.gov/flu/avian/index.htm.
- The World Health Organization -- www.who.int/csr/disease/avian_influenza/en.
- State or local health departments -- www.cdc.gov/mmwr/international/relres.html.
- The White House pandemic Web site -- www.pandemicflu.gov.
- The Occupational Safety and Health Administration's pandemic Web portal -- www.osha.gov/dsg/topics/pandemicflu/index.html.
May 18, 2009
Copyright 2009© LRP Publications