Our first blog to present--RiskProf--is from Martin F. Grace, a Georgia State University professor, and J. Tyler Leverty, a professor at the University of Iowa.
As a blogger himself, Professor Grace has an appreciation of other experts' online efforts. The blogs that he checks regularly include:
* Insureblog, on insurance issues, principles and solutions.
* Specialty Insurance Blog, written by Bob Sargent, president of Tennant Risk Services, a wholesale underwriting manager and broker, and other firm employees.
* Managed Care Matters, Joe Paduda's effort covering healthcare issues related to managed care for group health and workers' compensation.
* Insurance Coverage Law Blog, edited by David Rossmiller, a partner at Northwest law firm Dunn Carney, who delves into Katrina-related and other insurance coverage and litigation issues.
* Workers' Comp Insider, from Lynch Ryan, a consulting firm specializing in workers' comp cost-control systems.
* Insurance Scrawl, a long-standing (for blogs) resource from Marc Mayerson, a university teacher and partner at Spriggs & Hollingsworth, a Washington, D.C.-based law firm.
ALSO: READ THE OTHER PARTS TO THE INNOVATION SHOWCASE ISSUE.
September 15, 2007
Copyright 2007© LRP Publications