Click on the name of the free newsletter below to preview:
Click here to unsubscribe
U.S. Comptroller General David M. Walker laments in this Sept. 2007 GAO report, "In short, our health care system is badly broken."
However, this GAO healthcare report--based on a healthcare from called together by Walker--also provides positive commentary on the steps needed to fix this system.
The forum, which took place on May 17, 2007, was titled "Health Care 20 Years From Now." But the employer-based healthcare benefits system could need help now.
1. Innovation: The Tortoise and the Hare
2. Rousmaniere: The 'IT' Thing in Comp
3. Innovation: Shackled Souls
4. A Firestorm of Lawsuits Over Global Warming
5. Innovation: Gaining Acceptance
October 1, 2007
Copyright 2007© LRP Publications
Back to top