To help make certain you are addressing the needs of employees traveling or working overseas, evaluate your current coverage with these questions in mind:
- Is your plan stand-alone or a rider on your life policy? Are you prepared for the consequences that could stem from packaging your coverage?
- Have you identified gaps between what you want covered and what your policy provides?
- Does your plan offer coverage for:
Acts of war
Acts of terrorism
- Are emergency services, such as evacuation and medical assistance, provided?
- Is pricing customized to reflect the specific risks addressed by your program?
- Does your insurer have a history of successfully managing catastrophic risks?
Source: Zurich Accident & Health group.
September 15, 2005
Copyright 2005© LRP Publications